Sheila Stevenson, A.C.C.
When you’re ready to unlock your potential, let go of old habits, and move forward…
That’s when you can rely on Coach Sheila for help.
She believes that everyone has innate and amazing potential.
You are unique. It is your uniqueness that your world needs in both your personal and your work life. The world needs your ideas, your strengths, and your abilities. It needs your joy.
- Not feeling joyful?
- Have you arrived at a stage in life where you realize that you’ve been functioning at less than your optimum and you’re frustrated?
- Do messages from days gone by still circle around in your head, and you’d like to change them up so that they are more meaningful and supportive for you?
- Does fear often prevent you from stepping up to say and do the things you really need to say or do?
Since 2011, Sheila has worked with individuals and business clients, helping them transition past the obstacles they may be facing. The results have been amazing! Clients’ lives have been changed in lasting and wonderful ways. Below are their words on how Sheila has affected them, and their business outcomes.
“When it becomes obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” Confucius, 551-479 BC
Contact Sheila now!
…to discover the steps that will lead you to the life you choose to create.
- Member – International Coach Federation
- Adler Trained Coach (ATC)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified on “Living Systems Approach” to Coaching Work Teams & Families
- ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
What People are saying about Sheila Stevenson Group
Sheila is able to shed light on darkness, help alter negative patterns, and give hope to people who thought that they had none.
Thank you Sheila for helping me through a very difficult time and helping me to step back a bit to get a better perspective.
Thank you Sheila; for helping me through a very difficult time, and helping me to step back a bit to get a better perspective.
Sheila’s coaching helped me to feel uniquely special – worthy to promote my communication skills as a trainer and a keynote speaker.
I was skillfully invited to explore and embrace my ‘authentic’ self. Sheila has a calming and trusting approach to coaching and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is seeking to rebalance, shift or realign their personal or professional life.
Sheila offers a safe and comfortable environment to work in and always encourages free expression of your thoughts and experiences. She is an active listener and provides a great deal of non-judgmental insightfulness
Multiple roadblocks were preventing me from recognizing my potential and through Sheila’s patience and guidance, were removed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I went from stifling fear to opening the window on beautiful, joyous light.
Sheila helped me understand my possibilities, and my strengths.
My work with Sheila was an enlightening process. She helped me to understand my possibilities and strengths as well as areas to work on.